Have yourself a business card – I would love to hear from you!
I often take part in exhibitions & collaborations and actually prefer to sell my own jewellery, as a personal touch. Below you’ll find only a few handpicked boutiques, each currently stocking one of my capsule collections. If you would like to contact me for a specially made piece, however, I would be more than happy to consult with you.
email: anine phone: +27 71 418 7017
Find us at these lifestyle Boutiques & Galleries:
Milieu – Stellenbosch, South Africa
Ateljee – Stellenbosch/Paarl/Somerset-West
Tinsel Gallery – Johannesburg
Taking Care of your anine jewellery piece
Congratulations on selecting your own unique piece of anine jewellery! Whoever has inspired her name, she has been artfully hand folded from a thin sheet of pure silver, following the original prototype as a miniature paper sculpture, Thus, you should consider her a wearable art piece & kindly treat her like one by taking care of the following:
- She is pretty fragile & may change shape under pressure so best to keep her wrapped up in her original packaging/a secure box while travelling.
- Also be careful to store her away from other jewellery/objects that may crush & spoil her frame.
- If she happens to be a plated lady, remember to keep her away from greasy fingers & avoid extensive cosmetic and liquid exposure.
- Silver dip works like a charm if you need to brighten her look.
- Professional cleaning & re-plating upon request.