Have yourself a business card – I would love to hear from you!
I often take part in exhibitions & collaborations and actually prefer to sell my own jewellery, as a personal touch. Below you’ll find only a few handpicked boutiques, each currently stocking one of my capsule collections. If you would like to contact me for a specially made piece, however, I would be more than happy to consult with you.
email: anine phone: +27 71 418 7017
Find us at these lifestyle Boutiques & Galleries:
Milieu – Stellenbosch, South Africa
Ateljee – Stellenbosch/Paarl/Somerset-West
Slate boutique – Cape Town, South Africa
Taking Care of your anine jewellery piece
Congratulations on selecting your own unique piece of anine jewellery! Whoever has inspired her name, she has been artfully hand folded from a thin sheet of pure silver, following the original prototype as a miniature paper sculpture, Thus, you should consider her a wearable art piece & kindly treat her like one by taking care of the following:
- She is pretty fragile & may change shape under pressure so best to keep her wrapped up in her original packaging/a secure box while travelling.
- Also be careful to store her away from other jewellery/objects that may crush & spoil her frame.
- If she happens to be a plated lady, remember to keep her away from greasy fingers & avoid extensive cosmetic and liquid exposure.
- Silver dip works like a charm if you need to brighten her look.
- Professional cleaning & re-plating upon request.